Contact Customer Service
We are available on the phone from 7 AM to Midnight IST. Outside these hours, you can always e-mail us. Please select one of the following options to proceed:
How can we help you?
Tell us more...
Did you know?
Audible is a leading provider of premium digital spoken audio content that distributes audiobooks, original audio shows, and more. If you see one of these charges on your billing statement and are unsure why, here are some possible reasons behind it.
- You might have received a message about this charge saying you were charged 199/- by Amazon.
- If you subscribed to a free trial, membership charges begin following the 30-day free trial period for non-Prime members and 90-day free trial period for Prime members. Audible will charge your default payment method to avoid any disruptions to your service and benefits.
- A INR 2 charge on your billing statement is an authorization hold from your bank on a recently-placed order with Audible. If you did not make a purchase with Audible or enroll in a free-trial offer, and would like to speak to Customer Service, contact us using the options below.
There are a number of reasons payments could fail or remain in a pending state. Try the following troubleshooting steps:
For additional information, click here.
You can change your default payment method by following the steps below:
- Visit Manage credit card from your Account Details page
- Click Change default card below your current payment methods.
- Select a new default card
For more information on updating your payment information, click here.
If your recently purchased titles are not showing in your Library, try one of the following troubleshooting steps to restore your audiobooks:
- Refresh your Library
- Change or remove any filters on your Library
- Sign out of your account, confirm you are signed in to the correct Audible account, and marketplace. Then sign back in
- Update your default payment method on your Manage credit card page
If your title is still not appearing in your Library after trying the steps above, make sure you have completed your purchase on the Purchase History page.
You can check also the status of your Audible charges and refunds by visiting the:
• Purchase history page to check the status of an order
• Membership history page to check the status of membership charges
• Refund history page to check your refund status
Note : For membership fee refunds, please proceed by contacting Customer Service.
For more information about returns, view our returns policy.
Your next great listen is waiting! We would love to have you try out our membership plan and start your free trial. To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member, visit our membership benefits page.
Follow these steps to enroll in an Audible free trial:
- Click on the below button to start your free trial
- Choose an existing payment method for your account, or add a new one. You’ll need one so that you can continue your membership uninterrupted, after the free trial ends.
- Click Place your order.
- You'll be redirected to a different page where you'll enter your one time password.
Note: For information on accepted payment methods, visit What payment methods are accepted on Audible?
You can cancel your membership online directly from our desktop site. Memberships cannot be cancelled from the mobile site or through the Audible app.
Note: Prepaid plans cannot be canceled.
After canceling, you will receive an email confirmation so please keep an eye out for this!
Before you cancel, keep the following in mind:
- If you currently have credits available on your account, please be sure to use them before canceling. Credits are a membership benefit, so any unused credits will be canceled along with your membership.
- Your audiobooks are yours to keep! Even after you cancel, you’ll still have access to your entire library and can download and listen to your audiobooks as many times as you’d like.
For more information about canceling your membership, click here.
As an Audible member, we understand that there may be times when you can't keep up with your credits. The great news is we’ve got this covered for you as we do not require you to use all of your monthly credits.
Your membership allows you to hold onto unused credits so that you may use them when you find your next great listen. These stored credits are "rolled over" to your next billing cycle. A member can hold a maximum of 6 credits in their account.
Note: Once you have reached the maximum amount of credits you can rollover, your oldest credit(s) will expire in order for you to receive new credits. If a membership plan is cancelled, any remaining credits on the account will be lost.
Visit our FAQ for more information
The iOS app currently does not support in-app purchasing. However, you can purchase audiobooks on iOS, using a credit, from the Audible site. Once purchased, they will appear in the Library section of the app.
To purchase a title on your iOS device using a credit, follow these steps:
- Visit the Audible site and sign in.
- Browse the site and tap on the audiobook that you want to buy.
- Tap Buy With 1 Credit.
You can find your Credit balance displayed at the top-right of the Audible desktop website, next to Hi, (Your Name)!
Credits are issued every 30 days. If you didn't receive your Audible credit, your membership charge may not have processed yet. To check the status of a membership charge, visit your Membership History Page
Note: For recently purchased or issued credits, refresh your browser.
For more information, please visit our FAQ.
If you are having trouble logging into your Audible account, please contact us using the phone number below and we will be glad to assist you.
We are always looking to improve your experience. Have a great idea? Share it with us by using the button below
If you can't find your issue listed here, please call us using the button below.
To request your Audible data, please click here. If you sign into Audible with a username, please contact us directly using one of the options below.