- helpful vote
The IndiGo Story
- Inside the Upstart that Redefined Indian Aviation
- Written by: Shelley Vishwajeet
- Narrated by: Radhakrishnan Iyer
- Length: 6 hrs and 11 mins
The IndiGo Story is a fascinating analysis of the manner in which an unknown entity entered the perilous Indian sky and became its undisputed leader both in terms of market share and profitability. Lucidly written and sharply argued, this book highlights the company’s formative years as a fearless start-up and its evolution into one of India’s most game-changing, profitable brands.
Stats Stats And More Stats
- By ActivX on 09-06-19
Needs to be more crisp.
Give this a try if you want to understand the nitty gritties of the industry!
The Z Factor
- My Journey as the Wrong Man at the Right Time
- Written by: Subhash Chandra, Pranjal Sharma
- Narrated by: Vivek Vijayakumaran
- Length: 8 hrs and 29 mins
The pioneer who gate-crashed his way to the top, Subhash Chandra, the promoter of Essel/Zee Group, is an unlikely mogul. Hailing from a small town in Haryana, where his family ran grain mills, Chandra has been a perennial outsider, repeatedly aiming high and breaking into businesses where he was considered an interloper. Starting work as a teen to pay off family debts, Chandra had to rely on bluff, gumption, and sheer hard toil to turn things around.
hustle of Indian entrepreneur
- By Anonymous User on 04-09-19
Must read !
The aspiring story of Indian entrepreneur. Needs better narration though. Totally loved it . worth your time
1 person found this helpful