- helpful votes
Let Your Life Speak
- Listening for the Voice of Vocation
- Written by: Parker J. Palmer
- Narrated by: Stefan Rudnicki
- Length: 2 hrs and 57 mins
Finding one's calling is not just about finding something we can do - it is about finding what we can't not do. "Let your life speak" is a time-honored Quaker admonition to live one's life as witness to the deepest truths one knows. But as Parker Palmer explains, those words can also mean "listen to your life, and let it tell you what your truth is."
couldn't find many illustrations or examples.
- By Kapil Arora on 05-08-19
Forced me to think about my own life...it’s difficult let’s see how the journey turns out to be.