- helpful votes
The Heartfulness Way
- Heart-Based Meditations for Spiritual Transformation
- Written by: Kamlesh D. Patel, Joshua Pollock
- Narrated by: Joshua Pollock
- Length: 6 hrs and 18 mins
Heartfulness is an ideal, a spiritual way of living by and from the heart that is inclusive of all ideologies, beliefs and religions. In this heart-centered book, a student in conversation with his teacher, Kamlesh D. Patel - affectionately known as Daaji, the fourth and current spiritual guide of the century-old Heartfulness tradition - presents a unique method of meditation with the power to facilitate an immediate, tangible spiritual experience, irrespective of a person’s faith.
Heartfulness essence transmitted through words
- By Sulabh Misra on 01-07-19
Music n narating Speed
light back Ground music is preferable while narating Story and Speed to be reduced While narrating story .