- helpful votes
Midnights with The Mystic
- A Little Guide to Freedom and Bliss
- Written by: Cheryl Simone, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasude
- Narrated by: Cheryl Somone, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasude
- Length: 6 hrs and 54 mins
Constructed around a series of late night conversations around a camp fire between Cheryl Simone and Sadhguru Vasudev on an Island in the middle of a Western North Carolina lake near her mountain home, Midnights with the Mystic is the most thorough exposition of the teachings of India's most sought after mystic. Sadhguru challenges us to embrace the possibility that to each of us is available a higher realm of reality, an entre into the realm of freedom and bliss.
- By Amazon Customer on 28-08-19
Loved the way Sadguru explains everything!
This book answers so many questions, I would like to re listen it again!