- helpful votes
- The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google
- Written by: Scott Galloway
- Narrated by: Jonathan Todd Ross
- Length: 8 hrs and 32 mins
Apple, Amazon, Google and Facebook are in an unprecedented race towards a $1 trillion valuation, and whoever gets there first will exert untold influence over the global economy, public policy and consumer behaviour. How did these four become so successful? How high can they continue to rise? Does any other company stand a chance of competing? To these questions and more, acclaimed NYU Stern professor Scott Galloway brings bracing answers.
biased but captivating!
- By sandeep makam on 16-05-20
Stunning Spectacular Stellar
Brutally honest, Exceptionally narrated , This book is unputdownable ! Changes perception about all the preconceived notions about the big 4