- helpful votes
More Bedtime Stories for Cynics
- Written by: Kirsten Kearse, Gretchen Enders, Aparna Nancherla,
- Narrated by: Nick Offerman, Patrick Stewart, Alia Shawkat,
- Length: 3 hrs and 25 mins
- Original Recording
Make sure the kids aren’t around! Just because you’re a grown-up doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the art of the children’s bedtime story. Nick Offerman presents this collection of 12 short stories written in the style of a classic kids' tale, but with a decidedly dark and adult approach. What really happened after Snow White died, from the perspective of the one medically trained dwarf? A naive wizard professor reports back from the trenches of an underprivileged school of magic. And much more!
- By Amazon Customer on 09-05-19
- More Bedtime Stories for Cynics
- Written by: Kirsten Kearse, Gretchen Enders, Aparna Nancherla, Cirocco Dunlap, Dave Hill
- Narrated by: Nick Offerman, Patrick Stewart, Alia Shawkat, Ellen Page, Jane Lynch, John Waters, Anjelica Huston, Wendell Pierce, Mike Birbiglia, Rachel Dratch, Matt Walsh, Nicole Byer, Harry Goaz, Aisling Bea, Gary Anthony Williams
Best part about this book is background music and of course the way they have narrated is simply awesome. Beautiful short story and actually it's good for bed time.