Two IITians have teamed up to conjure 100 tips and tricks to crack the IIT. Their only mantra is "Smart work will trump hard work." It not only answers questions about all things physics, chemistry, and maths but also addresses issues that students worry about and don’t know whom to ask:
- Night owls vs early risers
- What does one do in class 11?
- Writing a formula 84 times to remember it
- Using WWE-style cards to make learning fun
- Colour-coded notebooks
- Getting the most out of lab experiments
If tutorials and textbooks are professors, this book is that clever friend whom you meet outside the classroom and ask all your questions.