Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with Audible free trial
Note: This is an audiobook summary of the following book:
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Joe Dispenza
Are you doomed to be unhappy, unhealthy, and poor? Only if you choose to be! In his book, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, Dr. Joe Dispenza will teach you how your memorized habits are making a bigger impact on your daily life today than you can imagine. In fact, he claims, you’re unhappy because your body has gotten so used to the idea of being unhappy that it’s more comfortable to trigger those neural signals than to trigger the ones for happiness.
Are you stuck with this sad state of life? Absolutely not! Throughout his book, Dr. Joe shows you how much of reality is just our perception of quantum energy, and how much can be modified through intentional meditations that tap into the subconscious of our minds. By confronting your deeply ingrained habits, you can start to make a change for the better.
You aren’t doomed by your genes, and your life doesn’t need to go a certain way. You have all the power to take control of your situation if only you can tap into your power. Through his step-by-step guide, Dr. Joe will show you how.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in this summary:
- The ways you’ve subconsciously trained your brain and body to respond to situations that harm you in the long run
- The surprising truth about the relationship between energy and matter - and how disproportionate they really are
- The power that embracing the reality of quantum mechanics can have on your life
- Why negative emotions only work to attract more negativity into your life
- The ways you can live your best existence immediately by transforming your brain
- How simply starting a meditation routine can make a profound difference in the way your brain functions - immediately
And much, much more.
More from the same
What listeners say about Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza - Book SummaryAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- GRANT DUNBAR
absolutely pathetic . you would think that a summary would be pithy & non repetitive . ....this is not . It's banal & he keeps repeating himself & drifting off track . last Dean Bokhari for me