Find out how to spend the least, get the best value, and have fun doing it!
- Discover where and how to shop for great deals on food, necessities, cars, appliances, electronics, home improvements and more!
- Have fun and save money on movies, music, books, and theater and sports tickets.
- Learn to use coupons wisely: don't fall into the coupon trap!
- Impress your family and friends by buying the perfect wedding, birthday, or holiday gift as a great price. They'll never know it was a bargain!
- Deal with emergencies cost-efficiently, and don't let unfortunate problems lead to high payments.
- Be a bargain-savvy parent: save on your children's cloths, dental bills, music, and dance lessons.
- Get in touch with the best bargain Web sites on the Internet.
"Radio personality Clark Howard pinches every penny twice, and teaches you to do the same....With breathless energy, he tells of little-known ways to shave a dollar, or a hundred, from everyday purchases....Great instruction for the budget-challenged." (AudioFile)
What members say
back to common sense
Clark Howard brings you back to the common sense thinking we all forget about. Thanks Clark for your daily show and for this book, I really enjoyed listening to it. I picked up some great ideas.