If you're not expanding your digital audio product line, you're leaving a lot of money on the table.
How can you record and distribute audio products easily in digital format? What are the critical steps you must take to enable customers to download your recordings? John Runnette, one of the industry's most respected audio producers, has agreed to share his tips and techniques on how you can refine, tune up, and expand your content in ways you never thought possible.
Learn how you can repurpose your audio product for multiple uses, audio modules, eBooks, and special reports. Take advantage of the new market opportunities offered by streaming, downloading, and podcasting. Revitalizing your audio is a necessary part of every speaker's, trainer's, and consultant's career, and you'll learn how to do that, and more, in this teleseminar.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How to move your audio content into the digital domain before it's too late
- Why you must record every speech, workshop, and teleseminar, and tips on how you can do that easily
- Advice on what makes the best audio product that defines your style
- How to create audio testimonials that really sell for you
- How you can turn those old cassettes into new audio products
- Tricks for selling your audio products on the Web
- How to have your own radio show overnight; it's easy!
What members say
This would be much better in print!
Please note that the Magic is in the PRICE, recording below average, contents-spellings of the website/email and repetition in the explanations wasted time.
Great topic-yet I felt that I got only one bite out of the whole meal.
3 people found this helpful