INVESTING FOR CHILDREN - PART 2 - When do our responsibilities end? - E 16
- Sep 10 2023
- Length: 43 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
On this episode we cover:
- mistakes made on planning calculators
- Pattu reveals another Golden thumbrule !
- Products that Pattu recommends for Parents
- Who is Sukanya Samriddhi for? And some details
- Investing for marriage of your child
- Resposibility towards Undergrad vs Postgrad- Does spending on your kids take precedence over your retirement fund? (And when to say no)
- Premium waiver benefit in case of your death
- The married women property act of 1874 and how it affects term insurance
- What happens to home loans when you die?
- Different approaches to beginning investing:
a. If your child isn't born yet
b. If your child is 3-4 yrs old
c. If your child is already 10-12 +
- Pattu's amazing book - Chinchu gets a superpower
- At what stage do you let kids control their own money?
- Pattu's thoughts on pocket money
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.