I'VE BEGUN INVESTING. WHAT NEXT?? - E 18
- Sep 24 2023
- Length: 35 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
ON THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Why there is little to no content on this topic on the internet
- Why this topic is the missing piece to the puzzle
- How often one should track their portfolio
- What to focus on in your yearly review
- SIPs and how they put pressure on your monthly expenses
- SIPs and why you could not be investing enough!
- How you should MANUALLY push in money and what time of the month
- Investing rate (how much you should increase investments YoY)
- AGGRESSION, and what type of agression works!
- What to do when your asset allocation has changed
- The ultimate word in Personal finance: Rebalancing!
- The mental shift required to take money out from well performing assets
- How many times Pattu has done rebalancing in the last 15 years
- Take off the topping of one small slice of cake
- 80% of today's capital market investors have never experienced a BEAR market!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.