Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Regular price: ₹1,171.00
Sale price: ₹1,171.00 or 1 Credit
Buy Now for ₹1,171.00
Susie Bright welcomes you - to all 44 episodes of season 18!
In each episode, Susie brings her expertise and a subversive, sex-positive viewpoint you won't find anywhere else.
- Hallie Lieberman talks about her book Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy. From ancient times, sex toys have absorbed meaning from users, makers, and detractors. What is your vibrator telling you?
- Journalist David Bienenstock knows more about cannabis than anyone you will ever meet. David answers Susie's nosiest questions about how to get the most in the bedroom out of our newly legal weed.
- Katharine Gates, the anthropologist who cracked kink, discusses technology and dead baby bunnies in the new edition of her classic book Deviant Desires.
- Blanche McCrary Boyd tells Susie about the sex-obsessed roots of white nationalism and discusses her book The Tomb of the Unknown Racist.
- Liza Featherstone finds allies where you least expected in her book Divining Desire: Focus Groups and the Culture of Consultation.
- Christopher Zeischegg, aka Danny Wylde, describes the extraordinary highs and harrowing lows of a GenX sex performer in his memoir Body to Job.
- An homage to filmmaker and photographer David Hurles. His work as Old Reliable and at Jack Freitscher's Drummer was so profoundly important that it influenced everything sexual you've seen since: fashion, advertising, porn - and your very own fantasies.
- The self-esteem and sheer guts it takes to hire a prostitute when you're disabled.
- FOSTA-SESTA laws have criminalized sex work - and made it dangerous to an extent we haven’t seen for 30 years. They also end certain First Amendment rights on the Internet.
- Self-driving cars can only mean one thing: more sex in cars! Susie figures out all the right moves.
- The return of the do-it-yourself abortion. So fun! So bloody! So...f--ked up. But critical!
- A major-motion-picture-worthy gun history; literary erotica is a spark of hope in prison; and trans-kids meeting nervous parents during a sleepover.
Susie's audiobook reviews you'll never forget:
- Nancy Friday’s Men in Love
- James L. Herlihy's Season of the Witch
- Louise Fitzhugh's Nobody's Family Is Going to Change
- Jessica Graham's Good Sex: Getting Off Without Checking Out
- Susie Bright’s Santa Cruz Noir