Increasing Cashflow on Properties (And a Special Announcement)
- Nov 14 2022
- Length: 42 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
In today’s episode, we are going to be discussing the opportunity to use a buydown to lower the interest rate on a purchase in order to increase cash flow.
If you turn on the news now, all you’re going to see is the talk about the interest rate. We want to let you know that in your current environment, right now, there is a way to lower your interest rate.
Now we aren’t saying that you’re going to be able to bring your interest rate down to about 2% like it was a couple of years ago, but it is possible to lower it!
And in order to explain this, we’ve brought a very special guest onto the show - Nathan Larson is going to be on to discuss the real numbers on single investment properties.
On top of that, we have a very exciting announcement to make in today’s episode, so make sure to check it out!
- Intro (00:00)
- The only constant in real estate (04:16)
- The critical mindset shift (08:41)
- Can you really lower your interest rate? (13:24)
- Our big announcement (21:45)
- The importance of thinking long-term (34:28)
- Episode wrap-up (40:32)
Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!