Develop the power to learn and master any skill.
Do you dream of excelling at a sport, music, art, cooking, writing, public speaking, or anything else? Learn, Improve, Master will help you make that dream a reality.
Through a combination of learning science and strategies used by world-class performers, this guide will teach you what it really takes to master a skill (no, it isn’t talent or 10,000 hours).
You will learn how to:
- Use your memory like top memory champions and remember anything you want
- Optimize practice like elite musicians, chess players, and athletes
- Build training habits that stick
- Overcome obstacles, setbacks, and plateaus
- Choose mentors and coaches that will help you develop your potential
- Accelerate learning and become a master of your craft
Featuring examples and words of wisdom from Leonardo da Vinci, Usain Bolt, Ernest Hemingway, Michael Jordan, Garry Kasparov, Simone Biles, Stephen King, Michael Phelps, Martha Graham, Tiger Woods, Jiro Ono, Serena Williams, and many more.