Get Your Free Audiobook
Learn Norwegian: Level 3 - Beginner Norwegian, Volume 1: Lessons 1-25
- Narrated by: Innovative Language Learning
- Length: 6 hrs and 14 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹469.00
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Had some experience in Norwegian? Up the challenge with Beginner!
Welcome to Beginner Norwegian, Volume 1
You're on your way to Norway! Master the basics of Norwegian conversation! Start speaking Norwegian in minutes, and learn key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar in just minutes more with Beginner Norwegian. Our native Norwegian hosts break down all the sentences, grammar and more in a simple, easily understandable way! Here are a few topics covered in this audiobook:
- Talking About Your Nationality
- Asking Simple Norwegian Questions
- Expressing Likes and Dislikes
- Plural Articles in Norwegian
- Norwegian Cultural Tips and More!
This isn't stale textbook material - it's fun, effective, and practical! You learn beginner Norwegian conversation that you can use immediately! What you get in Beginner Norwegian:
- 200+ pages of Norwegian learning material
- 25 Norwegian lessons: dialog transcripts with translation, vocabulary, sample sentences, and a grammar section
- 25 Audio Lesson Tracks (over 5.5 hours of Norwegian lessons)
- 25 Audio Review Tracks (practice new words and phrases)
- 25 Audio Dialog Tracks (read along while you listen)
Interactive. Effective. And FUN!
Discover or rediscover how fun learning a language can be with the future of language learning.
Buy this now and start speaking Norwegian instantly!
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn Norwegian: Level 3 - Beginner Norwegian, Volume 1: Lessons 1-25Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
if you want to learn, i recommend plimsleur course, this is not a good system for learning to much rambling in English, bad jokes, not enough repetition, force to many new words in a lesson,not enough time spent on the breakdown sentence structure , just makes you feel overwhelmed and not wanting to learn the language, plus the voices are really annoying. i think these are students that created this for a college credit.
1 person found this helpful