Sleep well every night with research-based bedtime messages from a psychoneurologist and an inventor.
My Good Night Messages: Research-based, natural sleep tips and tools, relaxing meditations, and My Inspirational Lullabies for dreamers of all ages.
Do you suffer from insomnia or sleep deprivation? Sleeping pills now lead the list of prescribed drugs. Psychoneurologist Dr. Sylva Dvorak and Robin B. Palmer, inventor of My Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages, created My Good Night Messages' research-based sleep solutions. Enjoy the great night's sleep you've been dreaming of safely and naturally. My Good Night Calls' gentle bedtime reminders get you to bed on time so you get the full night's sleep you need to wake up refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning.
Volume 1: Natural Sleep
- Relaxing Breath
- How to Fall Asleep
- Sleep Rituals
- Gentle Stretch in Bed
- Peaceful Meditation
- Gratitude Conscious Breath
- Relax Your Back in Bed
- Sleep Meditation
- Light Fitness Habits
- Sleep Stretches
- Your Bedroom
My Inspirational Lullabies - for dreamers of all ages
Written, sung, and produced by longtime Broadway star Robin Boudreau Palmer, with concert pianist Sean Chen.
- "I Wish You Love" by Robin B. Palmer and Sean Chen
- "Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep" by Robin B. Palmer
- "Go Tell Aunt Rodie", with new lyrics by Robin B. Palmer
- "Good Night" by Robin B. Palmer and Sean Chen
- "Peaceful Piano" #1 by Sean Chen
- "Listen to Your Heart" by Robin B. Palmer
- "Dream On" by Robin B. Palmer
- "Peace Be Still" by Robin B. Palmer
- "Jacob's Ladder" by anonymous
- "Peaceful Piano" #2 by Sean Chen
- "Lullaby", with new lyrics by Robin B. Palmer
- "Prelude" by Maurice Ravel