If you're interested in real estate investing, you may have noticed the lack of coverage it gets in mainstream financial media while stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are consistently touted as the safest and most profitable ways to invest. According to real estate guru Ken McElroy, that's because financial publications and TV and radio programs make the bulk of their money from advertising paid for by the very companies who provide such mainstream financial services. On the other hand, real estate investment is something you can do on your own - without a large amount of money upfront.
Picking up where he left off in the best-selling ABC's of Real Estate Investing, McElroy reveals the next essential lessons and information that no serious investor can afford to miss. Building on the foundation of real estate investment 101, McElroy tells listeners:
- How to think - and operate - like a real estate mogul
- How to identify and close expert deals
- Why multifamily housing is the best real estate investment out there
- How to surround yourself with a team that will help maximize your money
- How to avoid paying thousands in taxes by structuring property sales wisely
- Important projections about the future of real estate investment
What listeners say about Rich Dad Advisors: The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing, 2nd Edition
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
good but a little redundant
a lot of hehashed stuff from his first book, with little nuggets in between. need to get the paperback to read the graphs