Get Your Free Audiobook
S--t You Need to Know That Nobody Bothered to Tell You
- A Perpetual Guide to Life for Everyone
- Narrated by: Clark Merrill
- Length: 2 hrs and 48 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹398.00
We all make mistakes! We can identify missed opportunities, gaps of knowledge and common sense that, if we had it, would have saved us tons of grief and time.
Clark had the same experience. He learned the hard way. We all know that while “the hard way” is not a bad way to learn life’s lessons, it can be extremely frustrating. Since he was 10 years old, Clark learned a lot of answers that we all seek (certainly not all)—and after many hours talking with his niece Katelyn answering her questions and helping her avoid many of life’s pitfalls, Clark realized that it was time to “pay it forward” and maybe keep others from having to learn everything the hard way, like most of us do.
Clark wrote this book for his niece, Katelyn, her friends, and anyone else looking for some of those answers.
With humor, mixed with great advice let Clark be your mentor for all stages of life:
- Dating (You are who you are. They are who they are. Period!)
- Weddings (It’s About the Guests, Stupid)
- Funerals (Be There For Your Friends First! Other Annoying Life Events [What to Say and What to Avoid])
- In-Laws (Problems? What Problems?)
- Neighbors (The 30-Year Rule)
- General Relationship Advice (There is Power in Letting Go from Time to Time)
- Money (Ask Questions and Be Humble)
- Career (Never Work Again)
- General Life Advice (Tell your own story. Open your world to others.)
As you go through life, remember that you are the only one that controls what you are thinking. Own that and you will own the world.
What listeners say about S--t You Need to Know That Nobody Bothered to Tell YouAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Clark Merrill III
Bonus story ++
Don’t forget the bonus story at the end!
It made me stop and remind myself to be honest with myself!
Must read, you will learn and be reminded of various facts that you didn't know was important. Read/listen to this book and enjoy a happy life.
- Lisa J. Davis
Author is an excellent storyteller
I always enjoy listening to books read by the author, and Clark doesn’t disappoint. He tells his stories with humor and enthusiasm, making them even more impactful than reading them yourself. Highly recommend!