Get Your Free Audiobook
Spiritual Practices for a Powerful Brain
- Breakthrough Findings from a Leading Neuroscientist
- Narrated by: Andrew Newberg
- Length: 5 hrs and 29 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹1,439.00
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Discover why God is good for your brain!
Tap the power of the God-brain connection!
Recent studies at the cutting edge of neuroscience have proven a startling connection between spirituality and cognitive function. In short: Under certain circumstances, spiritual practice can make your brain dramatically more powerful.
Drawing on what he discovered about the "God-brain connection" during his years of research, renowned neuroscientist Dr. Andrew Newberg has developed a collection of nine targeted spiritual practices designed to help anyone, of any background or belief system, enrich their mind and body as well as their soul.
In the six sessions of this groundbreaking program, Dr. Newberg details these practices and offers guidelines for their implementation, along with the fascinating science and research behind them. In addition, you'll discover:
- Which spiritual practice is right for you... right NOW?
- The three "musts" of effective spiritual practice
- Are you suffering from your brain's "mistakes"?
- How to instantly relax
- The easiest way to eliminate anger
- The extraordinary benefits of praying in a church or synagogue... and why you don't have to go to either to get them
- Spiritual and religious practices to avoid (some of which may surprise you)
- 10 easy ways to improve your brain right now
- And much more!
More from the same
What listeners say about Spiritual Practices for a Powerful BrainAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
This material was not what I expected. It was a review of meditation practices. Which one can call spiritual Practices because they are. I guess I was hoping for a
- Linda M.
Andrew Newberg's work is vital for us all.
Great informaron, practical practices that will make your life better. I highly recommended this.
- Svein Olav Nyberg
Dr Newberg presents scientifically validated traditional techniques of improving the mind and brain in a nicely condensed format. That, and 5 stars, really says it all.
1 person found this helpful