Listen in as Lisa Robyn; Dr. Daniel Amen; Alexa Albert; Lisa Firestone and Joyce Catlett; Diane Levin, Ph.D.; Naura Hayden; and Bill Mitchell talk to Tara on the subjects of their books and work.
- "The Corporate Dominatrix: Six Roles To Play To Get Your Way At Work" by Lisa Robyn
- "Sex on the Brain - 12 Lessons to Enhance Your Love Life" by Dr. Daniel Amen
- "Brothel: Mustang Ranch and Its Women" by Alexa Albert
- "Sex and Love in Intimate Relationships" by Lisa FIrestone and Joyce Catlett
- "So Sexy So Soon: The New Sexualized Childhood and What Parents Can Do to Protect Their Kids" by Diane Levin, Ph.D.
- "The Sexually Delicious Marriage... Intimate Answers for a Long, Exciting, Faithful Marriage" by Naura Hayden
- "The More You Know: Getting the Evidence and Support You Need to Investigate a Troubled Relationship" by Bill Mitchell
Online since 1999, Talk To Tara is an Internet radio and TV talk show featuring in-depth interviews with best-selling authors, newsmakers, and celebrities. The interviews are presented in an intelligent forum and are designed to be informative as well as entertaining. Tara goes beyond chat and focuses on the core interests of her guests, allowing them to speak freely on the matters that concern them and providing her audience with an experience they can learn from.