Get Your Free Audiobook
The Everyday Healthy Vegetarian
- Delicious Meals From The Indian Kitchen
- Narrated by: Aditi Thirani
- Length: 6 hrs and 6 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with Audible free trial
Buy Now for ₹668.00
"With this book, Nandita serves up her repertoire through easy-to-follow and source recipes that will certainly add much-needed oomph to your tables and lifestyles." (Chef Manu Chandra)
Cooking healthy meals can be creative, easy and downright fun! In The Everyday Healthy Vegetarian, Dr Nandita Iyer, trained nutritionist and self-taught celebrity chef, provides a fantastic combination of myth-busting nutritional advice and simple, fuss-free vegetarian recipes using everyday ingredients from the Indian kitchen. In over 100 delectable recipes spread across four sections, she guides you through interesting ways of preparing the same old vegetables and fruits, while upping the protein content of your diet, and ensuring you get your daily dose of energy-filled grains and brain-stimulating fats.
This book comes complete with:
- The low-down on the nutritional values of everyday superfoods and advice on how to incorporate them into your diet
- Diabetic-friendly meals as well as vegan and gluten-free recipes
- Daily meal plans featuring interesting combinations that balance your nutritional intake
- Tips on growing your own foods in your garden, terrace or balcony
This book will undoubtedly inspire you to opt for a healthier way of life.