Job Interview2 titles in series
Job Interview: This Book Includes: Job Interview Guide, Preparation, Winning and Questions. Publisher's Summary
Four manuscripts in one audiobook!
Are you a new graduate looking for your first “real” job? Are you a desperate job seeker who’s being invited to interviews but never getting the job? What you need is a solid strategy for your job interview.
Your CV is just a part of the job hunt. No matter how polished it looks and how awesome your work experience is, you’ll be rejected if you bomb the interview - for example, by showing up late, coming unprepared, or having no good questions to ask.
On the other hand, it’s possible to have a modest CV but still land the job. So...how do you impress your future employer during the interview?
This complete collection of four audiobooks in one will walk you through all the steps of preparing for a job interview - no matter if it’s your first or twentieth one. There are practical step-by-step exercises with questions and answers to fill out - go through them every day to make your preparation truly bulletproof!
In this box set, you will find:
- Job Interview Guide
- Interview Preparation
- Winning Interview
- Job Interview Questions
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn:
- The most important mistake that job candidates make in the interview - and how to avoid it!
- What to do the day before the interview
- How to prepare your mindset for a successful job interview
- How to control anxiety and use it as an advantage
- The secret psychological weapon that will melt any recruiter’s heart!
- How to impress the recruiter with smart questions
- What tricks of body language will condition the interviewer's judgment
- The 160 most frequent questions selected from thousands of interviews
- The 10 secret questions to ask that will melt any recruiter’s heart!
- The 8 illegal questions you could not answer
- How to change the subject of the speech and manipulate the mind of your interviewer
- The fine details: What to wear for men and women, when to arrive, what to bring, and much more!
If job interviews have always been a stressful and unpleasant experience for you, you’re not alone. The recruiting process can be very stressful and anxiety-triggering. However, following this simple and practical guide by Brad James, who was the human resources director of five different multinational companies, will change your mindset and open amazing job opportunities in front of you!
Are you ready to become the best candidate for your dream job?
Get the audiobook now!
Job Interview: This Book Includes: Job Interview Guide, Preparation, Winning and Questions.
- The Complete Guide to Dominate the Interview and Get the Job of Your Dreams
- A Beginner's Guide to Acquire the Necessary Skills, Secrets, Tips and Techniques for Successful Interview and Get the Job