Self Help for Anxiety3 titles in series
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Publisher's Summary
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the leading forms of psychotherapy that is used to treat a number of mental illnesses. Whether someone is looking to see if cognitive behavioral therapy can help them better understand their thoughts and actions or they simply have an interest in the different treatment options, they can learn more about this type of psychotherapy by listening to this audiobook.
Cognitive behavioral therapy is a treatment option that addresses a wide range of serious issues people face. These problems are extremely difficult to face and overcome without the assistance of a mental health professional. Some of these major illnesses include:
- Major depressive disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Eating disorders
- Specific phobia
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Substance abuse
Whatever major problem a person is facing, the illness can lead to substantial setbacks in other areas of their life. Cognitive behavioral therapy has even been known to promote significant advances for treating illness like bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. The use of the therapy treatment is meant to get to the route of any problem a patient is suffering from, which differs from many other types of therapy tools that have been used. This explains why cognitive behavioral therapy has become one of the leading therapy tools that is used today.
The book covers wide variety of topics so that people can gain a deeper understanding of everything they should know about cognitive behavioral therapy. This includes:
- What cognitive behavioral therapy is and what the origins of this type of psychotherapy are
- What is behavioral therapy?
- What is cognitive therapy?
- Why were the two therapies put together to form cognitive behavioral therapy?
- How to identify problems
- How to deal with different types of problems
- Other therapy options that are used to treat mental illnesses - dialectical behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy
- Everything that people should know about the mental illnesses anxiety, depression, and panic
- Everything that people should know about the negative thought processes involving stress and worry
- Tips for how people can gain serenity over all of their emotions
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety
- The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Panic and Worry Using CBT, ACT and DBT. 10 Strategies to Regain Emotional Serenity and Return to Being Happy (Self Help for Anxiety, Book 1)
- How to Activate the Power of the Vagus Nerve to Help You Heal from Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Autism, Inflammation, and Chronic Illness, Self-Help Guide with Exercises and Techniques. (Self Help for Anxiety, Book 2)
Master Your Emotions the Ultimate Psychology Guide on How to Control Your Emotions, Rewire Your Mind, Reduce Anxiety, Stress, Anger and Worry. Overcome Your Negativity Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Self Help for Anxiety, Book 3