Entrepreneurs are information hounds, well-organized people who analyze new trends, not only for new ideas but for new twists on new ideas. They are "doers" who not only develop or invent, but have the courage to commit to an idea, implement it and follow through. In Entrepreneurial Thinking by Mike Vance, you'll learn the specific action steps you need to become more like an entrepreneur in thought and deed... you'll also hear inspirational stories about some of the greatest success stories of the Twentieth Century, and how they accomplished so much. Mike Vance will also help to motivate you, to kindle that fire-in-the-belly spirit that drives the great entrepreneurs.
In this program, you'll discover the skills, actions and attitudes that define what it takes to succeed - you'll:
- Discover the methods of entrepreneurial geniuses through first-hand accounts.
- Stimulate your entrepreneurial spirit and learn how to awaken it in others.
- Unleash your own creative genius by developing new ways of thinking.
- Develop your ability to spot trends, uncover hidden opportunities, and
- Gain the courage to take risks.
- Learn specific action steps for achieving your dreams.
- Be a "trend setter" rather than a "trend follower".
- Understand what motivates you and others.
- Embrace change and use it to your advantage.
What members say
- Jody Miller
Mike vance is the king! More people need to find out about him and his incredible wisdom for creativity. This book will get you excited about life and business, and will make them both better than you could imagine (so long as you apply what he says and listen to the audiobook a bunch). He's a one of a kind presenter and his passion and enthusiasm are amazing.