Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹702.00
This third volume of Great Sci-Fi Stories contains the following stories:
- "Young Man from Elsewhen" by Sylvia Jacobs
- "Asleep in Armageddon" by Ray Bradbury
- "Living Space" by Isaac Asimov
- "Christmas on Ganymede" by Isaac Asimov
- "Salespitch" by Philip K. Dick
- "The Other Likeness" by James H. Schmitz
- "Summer Guests" by James H. Schmidt
- "Marlon Brandos" by Vance Aandahl
- "The Rizoid Kill" by Jack Bradley
- "The Gun" by Philip K. Dick
- "The Avenger" by Damon Knight
- "Virgin Ground" by Rosal George Brown
- "Handyman" by Frank Banta
- "Waste Not, Want" by Dave Dryfoos
- "Am I Still There?" by James R. Hall
- "The Mathematicians" by Arthur Feldman
- "The Incomplete Theft" by Randall Garrett and Robert Silverberg
- "Let There by Light" by Horice Fife
- "The Happy Homcide" by Frank Banta
- "Gone Fishing" by James H. Schmitz
- "Doorstop" by Keith Laumer
- "Lazarus Come Forth" by Ray Bradbury
- "The Creatures That Time Forgot" by Ray Bradbury
- "Third Planet" by Murray Leinster
What listeners say about Great Sci-Fi Stories, Volume 3Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kindle Guy
Not sure I would label each story great, but all are at least good, and I like the variety, both of stories and narrators.
Hope they continue with this series..
5 people found this helpful
- David Hunkins
The biggest disappointment was that some of the narration was computerized. Depending on the story narration varies from not bad to annoying and obviously not being read live.
Most stories were obviously old but pretty good once you got used to space just consisting of our solar system and ether.