Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling. Kipling's delightful collection of imaginative tales about natural history has captivated children and adults alike since its publication in 1902. Here the stories are presented in dramatic format by members of The Online Stage:
- "How the Whale Got His Throat"
- "How the Camel Got His Hump"
- "How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin"
- "How the Leopard Got His Spots"
- "The Elephant's Child"
- "The Sing-Song of Old Man Kangaroo"
- "The Beginning of the Armadillos"
- "How the First Letter Was Written"
- "How the Alphabet Was Made"
- "The Crab That Played with the Sea"
- "The Cat That Walked by Himself"
- "The Butterfly That Stamped"
- "The Tabu Tale"
Featuring the voices of Alan Weyman, Amanda Friday, Andy Harrington, Ben Stevens, Christianne Lupher, Chyanne Donnell, Denis Daly, Elizabeth Chambers, Jeff Moon, Jennifer Fournier, John Burlinson, K.G. Cross, Larry Wilson, Leanne Yau, Lee Ann Howlett, Marty Krz, Maureen Boutilier, Michelle Marie, Nancy German, Noel Badrian, P.J. Morgan, Ron Altman, Sarah Bacaller, Susan Iannucci, and Ted Wenskus. Music excerpts from Scenes from Childhood and Novelleten by Robert Schumann. Audio edited by Denis Daly.