Do you want to learn about Egyptian culture, holidays, and traditions? And, do you want to learn a bit of Arabic along the way?
Then this is the audiobook for you.
Learn Arabic: The Master Guide to Egyptian Holidays for Beginners is designed for learners of all levels and anyone interested in Egyptian culture. You learn everything about must-know holidays: when, why, where, by whom they're celebrated, as well as the relevant Arabic words and phrases.
With this audiobook, you get:
- 25 audio lessons
- Lessons presented in English
- More than one-and-a-half hours in total
- 58-page eBook, so you can read along
By the end, you will...
- Understand Egyptian culture and the most common holidays
- Boost your Arabic vocabulary
- Be able to talk with natives about upcoming holidays
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.