Get Your Free Audiobook
Learn French for Kids
- Learning French for Children and Beginners Has Never Been Easier Before! Have Fun Whilst Learning Fantastic Exercises for Accurate Pronunciations, Daily Used Phrases, and Vocabulary!
- Narrated by: Pro Language Learning
- Length: 1 hr and 6 mins
- Categories: Children's Audiobooks, Education & Learning
Make learning a language fun with this audiobook! Help your child learn French through captivating exercises & activities.
Would you like your child to:
Learn how to speak another language?
Develop interest in the French language and culture?
Quickly master French vocabulary for beginners and commonly used phrases?
Don't know how to structure your child's French lessons?
Can't think of any language exercises that would be interesting?
You have come to the right place! This audiobook is just what you need to help your child start learning French. And, even if you've never learned French before, the two of you can practice together.
This audiobook helps kids learn French through easy-to-follow instructions for lessons on various topics such as the alphabet, common expressions, culture and community, and more! Each lesson is followed by a short review section to ensure that the child has mastered what they learned.
Here is what this audiobook can offer your child:
- Step-by-step guide for learning French: Follow easy step-by-step directions and learn how to speak French like a native.
- Promotes working together: The audiobook is designed for parents and children to work together and learn a new language in a fun way.
- Explore the French culture: All activities in this audiobook are designed to teach a child more about the French language but French culture as well.
- Created for different learning styles: Whether your child is a visual or auditory learner, the audiobook offers both picture cues and pronunciation guides.
- Develop critical language skills: The audiobook complements any school or homeschool curriculum and teaches children essential language skills, not only vocabulary.
Scroll up, and start listening now!