Ready to speak and understand Greek at an Intermediate level? Close your eyes and picture yourself arriving at an airport, walking out and finding yourself on a busy street. Imagine hearing the native conversations all around you.This is the kind of Greek you learn here. Practical, everyday conversation.
This audiobook is great for Intermediates ready to go past basic phrases like "How are you?" In fact, you start speaking in minutes. Our native Greek teachers break down all the sentences, grammar, and more in an easy-to-understand way! You learn conversations, key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar all in one shot. You can even read along with the bonus PDF eBook as you listen to your lessons.
A few topics covered in this audiobook:
- Expressing your thoughts in Greek
- How to talk about other people
- How to quote someone
- Stating facts in Greek
- How to express opinions
- Expressing the purpose of an action
- How to handle job interviews
- Greek cultural tips and more!
With this audiobook, you get:
- 4.5 hours of audio in total
- 25 Intermediate level lessons
- 340+ page eBook so you can read along
By the end of this book, you will...
- Learn and master brand new conversations
- Learn intermediate level expressions and grammar
- Master Greek listening skills and tune your ear to the native speaking style
- Be able to speak at an Intermediate Level
- Improve your reading by reading along with the eBook
- Understand everything with translations provided inside the eBook
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What members say
a very disappointing course - poor presentation, unclear speaking voices and an abysmal choice of 'stories'.
1 person found this helpful
Authentic dialog - wrong Vocab translation in review tracks
A pity that this hasn’t been edited properly - review tracks contain wrong translations in later chapters - very confusing.
Storyline good and authentic conversations .