Do you want to learn Italian the fast, fun, and easy way?
And do you want to travel to Italy and get around like a pro?
Then this is the audiobook for you.
Learn Italian: A Complete Phrase Compilation for Traveling to Italy is designed for absolute beginner learners and travelers. You learn the must-know travel phrases, survival phrases, vocab, and cultural insights to make your trip to Italy a breeze. All were hand-picked by our team of Italian teachers and experts. You'll be able to...
- Learn about Italian culture, customs, and manners
- Master common greetings
- Make conversation with the locals with common phrases
- Shop and order food at restaurants
- Book hotels and take transportation
- Call for help, get assistance in English, and much more
- Eighty-five audio lessons
- Series included: Italian Survival Phrases Series and Learn Italian: Discover Italian Culture & Traditions
- A total of 8.5 hours
- A 420-page eBook so you can read along
- Three bonus conversation cheat sheets
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What members say
- P. Assall
Too much time wasting
Before they teach any Italian, each chapter usually consists of talking in English about things totally irrelevant for Italian language learning.
For example, I don't need to know what the exchange rate of the Euro was at the time of making this book. I don't care how many Euro's I could buy with Dollars or Pounds so you don't need to tell me.
I already know that the "buss is an important form of transportation" no need tell me three chapters in a row and then go on to tell me how important trains are.
Also each chapter will start off telling you what the last chapter was about, I already know what it was about I literally just listened to it!!
The teaching Italian content is good, it's just a shame that I have to listen to so much garbage before getting to it.
I'd say out of the whole 8 hour audio, about 1hr 30min is spoken in Italian.