Get Your Free Audiobook
Learn Thai - Survival Phrases Thai, Volume 2: Lessons 31-60
- Absolute Beginner Thai #3
- Narrated by: Savinee Asavanuchit
- Length: 2 hrs and 55 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹305.00
Start speaking Thai in minutes, and grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Survival Phrases - Thai, a completely new way to learn Basic Thai fast! Survival Phrases - Thai will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and prepare you with cultural insight, travel tips and other information to utterly shock and amaze your friends and family, travel companions, and people you meet along the way.
Are you about to travel to Thailand? Do you need basic Thai and proper etiquette for business reasons? Do you have a Thai speaking partner, family, or friends? Are you a fan of Thai films, culture, or history, and want to start learning the Thai language?
Whatever your reasons are, we've designed Survival Phrases - Thai with YOU in mind, so that you will get immensely satisfying results FAST!
These 30 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Thai before the end of your first lesson
- Use your newly learned Thai in everyday situations
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Thailand
- Order the food you want in restaurants
- Ask directions and travel by taxi, train, bus and car with confidence
- Master manners, etiquette, customs so you don't embarrass yourself
- Visit or host Thai guests with confidence
- Introduce yourself, friends and family
- Learn to ask for help and avoid danger and tourist traps
- Learn travel tips and the "do's" and "don'ts" from the experienced host.
This is NOT a vocabulary builder with just words and their translations. Unlike other audiobooks, we actually TEACH Thai and Thai culture. Each lesson is TAUGHT by a professional, bi-lingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! Features 30 audio lessons with key phrases, vocab, cultural insight, and practice. Two+ hours! Downloadable lesson notes corresponding to each lesson - 50+ pages.