Selected and presented by Elizabeth Klett and Denis Daly.
Volume Four - Georgian Poetry 1920-1922
The final volume of this collection features the work of 20 poets who were active just after the First World War.
Contents of Volume Four:
- Lascelles Abercrombie - "Ryton Firs"
- Martin Armstrong - Four poems
- Edmund Blunden - Six poems
- William H. Davies - Six poems
- Walter de la Mare - Six poems
- John Drinkwater - Persuasion
- John Freeman - Seven poems
- Wilfrid Gibson - Five poems
- Robert Graves - Nine poems
- Richard Hughes - Four poems
- William Kerr - Eight poems
- H. Lawrence - "Snake"
- Harold Monro - Three poems
- Robert Nicholls - Two poems
- D.C.Pellow - Five poems
- Frank Prewett - Eight poems
- Peter Quennell - Four poems
- Vita Sackville-West - Seven poems
- Edward Shanks - Six poems
- J.C.Squire - Three poems
- Francis Brett Young - Four poems
Public Domain (P)2016 Voices of Today