Stepparenting with Grace offers a soothing salve and a holy nudge of daily encouragement for anyone navigating the unique dynamics of a blended family. These devotions provide companionship, encouragement, understanding, and biblical insights from a veteran stepmom. This trusted resource will help you gain strength, wisdom, and comfort as you navigate the rocky terrain of creating a blended family.
You will learn how to:
- Trust a loving God when the kids do not.
- Find unity in your new marriage and parenting through grace and understanding.
- Explore your worth in Christ amid rejection.
- Gain confidence in the stepparent role as you take on the armor of God.
- Persevere through challenges and obstacles toward healthy, thriving relationships.
Each devotion begins with scripture, along with an encouraging thought for the day, and closes with prayer.
What members say
- Brenda Gutierrez
I loved every second of this book! Definitely a must read if your a blended family. So much knowledge and I love how the author puts God first and uses scriptures after every tip. Thank you for this incredible audio book!