Stepparenting with Grace offers a soothing salve and a holy nudge of daily encouragement for anyone navigating the unique dynamics of a blended family. These devotions provide companionship, encouragement, understanding, and biblical insights from a veteran stepmom. This trusted resource will help you gain strength, wisdom, and comfort as you navigate the rocky terrain of creating a blended family.
You will learn how to:
- Trust a loving God when the kids do not.
- Find unity in your new marriage and parenting through grace and understanding.
- Explore your worth in Christ amid rejection.
- Gain confidence in the stepparent role as you take on the armor of God.
- Persevere through challenges and obstacles toward healthy, thriving relationships.
Each devotion begins with scripture, along with an encouraging thought for the day, and closes with prayer.
What listeners say about Stepparenting with Grace
- Brenda Gutierrez
I loved every second of this book! Definitely a must read if your a blended family. So much knowledge and I love how the author puts God first and uses scriptures after every tip. Thank you for this incredible audio book!