Earn and save more money while protecting your finances and families from crisis
Wouldn’t it be great if life were perfect or just predictable? Recent times have been anything but. With rising rents, expensive mortgages, student loans, debts, and dreams deferred, most of us parents found our lives far from perfect or predictable even before the global pandemic and economic turmoil. But with the right guidance and actionable advice, we can get ourselves closer - taking back our future, building wealth, and protecting our families against the worst unforeseen events.
In The Family Nest Egg, estate-planning attorney and mother Laura Meier provides a breakthrough program of inspiring real-life stories and time-tested legal, financial, and practical tips to move our families from stress to success and security. Let’s get planning.
- Build your "if life were perfect" vision
- Follow the three Ps for prosperity
- Engage in a budgeting P.E.A.C.E. process
- Invest, build wealth, and fund life milestones
- Create your family emergency fund
- Find the right insurance and asset protection
- Learn about wills and trusts
- Build a team of S.T.A.R. financial and estate advisers
- Follow the 21-day family nest-egg plan
This audiobook includes a PDF containing a printable "If Things Were Perfect" worksheet and The 21-Day Family Nest Egg plan.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about The Family Nest Egg
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Robyn IPhone
This book got me excited for what’s to come and made me realize the value of starting to secure my future no matter what age or stage I’m in. I finished the book ready to tackle my financial goals with confidence and a game plan!