Get Your Free Audiobook
The Fast Track to Your General Class Ham Radio License
- Comprehensive preparation for all FCC General Class Exam Questions July 1, 2019 until June 30, 2023 (Fast Track Ham License Series, Book 2)
- Narrated by: Michael Burnette
- Length: 16 hrs and 3 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
If you've made the decision to open up your ham radio world by going for the general class license, use the program used by thousands of hams to get and upgrade their ham licenses!
The Fast Track to Your General Class Ham Radio License explains the reasoning and theory behind each correct answer on the general class exam so you'll understand and remember the subject matter.
Created by an experienced ham and adult educator, it's like having your own, patient, experienced, good-humored mentor for the exam.
To get your general class license you must pass a multiple-choice test. The general license test consists of 35 questions drawn from a pool of 462. Memorizing the answers to 462 disconnected questions is difficult, but The Fast Track makes getting your upgrade easier by explaining the logic behind each correct answer. It's simple: When you understand the material, and you have a context for the material, you remember the answers and pass the test.
Best of all, once you've passed your exam you'll have a solid grounding in ham radio basics.
- Includes every possible question and every answer - All technical topics explained in clear, plain language, often with illustrations
- Step-by-step instructions to solve all the math problems
- Proven study and test taking strategies
- Hints to easily solve many questions and avoid the traps in the test
- Written in "learning order", not just the (confusing) order of the official question bank.