Get Your Free Audiobook
To Be a Man
- A Guide to True Masculine Power
- Narrated by: Keith Roberts
- Length: 9 hrs and 5 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹586.00
A deeply insightful guide to masculine power and fulfillment, to bring “our head, heart, and guts into full-blooded alignment”.
I’ve got a great job, relationship, and lifestyle. Why do I feel so dissatisfied and disconnected?
Why am I not happier in my intimate relationships?
How do I become more powerful - without becoming a jerk?
Robert Augustus Masters has helped thousands of men address and work through issues like these. What he’s found is that the common solution is challenging yet clear: We must face our unresolved wounds, shame, and whatever else is holding us back. We must bring “our head, heart, and guts into full-blooded alignment”.
With To Be a Man, this acclaimed psychotherapist and relationship expert offers a groundbreaking and deeply insightful guide to masculine power and fulfillment. He shares what’s needed to enter a manhood as empowered as it is vulnerable, as emotionally literate as it is unapologetically alive - a manhood at home with truly intimate relationship.
Listeners will explore:
- How your past may be dominating your present
- Shame in its healthy and unhealthy forms, and how to make wise use of it
- How vulnerability can be a source of strength
- Emotional literacy - an essential skill for relational well-being
- Releasing sex from the obligation to make you feel better
- How to disempower your inner critic
- Bringing your shadow (whatever you’ve disowned in yourself) out of the dark
- Embodying your natural heroism and persisting regardless of fear
- What women need from men
- Understanding and outgrowing pornography
- Entering the heartland of true masculine power
If you’ve taken in your share of popular advice on relationships and being a man, but realize on a gut level that it’s going to take some serious inner work, To Be a Man offers real guidance. Masters helps you take on this most rewarding of challenges: doing what’s needed to fully embody your authentic manhood.
What listeners say about To Be a ManAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- christopher roper
A tool to add to the tool box
This was a great listen. I feel like it approached key details of masculinity in a direct way. I’ve listened once but that is just the beginning.
- Anonymous User
A must read for both men and women
I wish I found this book before shame and aggression bulldozed my marriage. Similar concepts to Daring Greatly by Brene Brown. Thanks
- Tom Fisher
A guidebook to personhood
I'm 27 and wish I had this book 10 years ago when topics like gender, sexuality, spirituality and manhood were moving towards the forefront of my experience. This book clarifies and guides with masterful care and inspiration! Best 'mens' book I've read so far!