This audio helps you experience a gentle, full body, muscle relaxation into the peaceful hypnotic state of mind. This enables the positive hypnotic guided imagery suggestions to be downloaded successfully into your subconscious.
Your subconscious programming is what motivates/directs/creates eating behaviors/habits for you. Unfortunately, the subconscious, although meant to be your advocate and friend, may make mistakes. Yet, your subconscious never returns to correct its mistakes (Faulty Subconscious Programs).
However, Reprogramming Hypnosis guided imagery helps you delete and then correct those mistakes, directly reprogramming them in your computer-like subconscious mind. You also benefit by listening while asleep, since your "Suggestible Subconscious" still hears and responds to you regardless.
Some additional benefits include:
- Practical guidelines for healthy eating and the motivation to just do it
- Using your inner wisdom to perceive why you do the things you do even if it's against your will
- Forgiveness for yourself and others who wronged or disappointed you; releasing past hurts
- Strategies using post-hypnostic suggestions to stay healthy and sleep well
- Self-esteem and self-confidence building for successfully attaining your goals
- Subconsciously identify emotional eating and learn the tools for reprogramming it
- Release/delete your negative emotions/negative emotional toxins out of your mind/body/spirit
Gale Glassner Twersky, A.C.H., a Top Selling Audio/Audiobook/Book Author and Hypnotherapist (since 1999) is a Hypnosis instructor, Creator of the Reprogramming Hypnosis System/Certification and is the honored recipient of the International Hypnosis Federation "Excellence in Communication" Award.
What members say
- Neomi Rozow
A sensible attitude to food
Just started to listen to this few days ago and already noticing slight changes in food preference and appetite. I believe this to be a long run solution for stable results (no quick fix here!). Wish this publication would also offer a workout and exercise program, so I would go to the gym more often!
disappointing, but relaxing
very relaxing but not enough detail information about healthy living more focus on false hypnosis not information. but relaxing