Get Your Free Audiobook
How to Master Your Time
- Narrated by: Brian Tracy
- Length: 4 hrs and 37 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
2 credits with free trial
Buy Now for ₹1,003.00
Those who get more done in less time get more out of life... more rewards, more success, and more free time to pursue their dreams and enjoy themselves. In fact, you'll discover from success expert Brian Tracy, that "the quality of your life is largely determined by the quality of your time management." You don't have to be cold and calculating to be well organized. Time mastery does not mean letting the clock rule your life. In fact, the very opposite is true: time mastery gives you the absolute freedom to do what you want, when you want to do it. Ironically, you even learn to make time for spontaneity. The more time you make for yourself, the more free time you'll have. Unlike many programs on time management, this program has no charts, no forms, no daily schedules. Tracy believes in them but knows you are quite capable of developing them for yourself. His purpose in this program is to teach you the philosophy of time management, to help you internalize it, and to help you develop a belief system that will make your every moment more efficient. As Tracy puts it: "This program is the result of 20 years of experience - of research and teaching with more than 200 corporations. I designed this program to give you everything you will ever need to know about mastering your time for your personal life and career."
Through repeated listening to this audio, you'll learn to:
- Use positive self-talk and affirmations to change your self-conceptions about time
- Visualize efficiency and excellence using mental rehearsal techniques
- Model your own behavior after the most efficient people you know
- Learn to lead others as an example of successful time management
- Become results-oriented, working smarter, not harder
- Delegate more effectively and become more adept at prioritizing
- Energize yourself with the positive results of your labor