Get Your Free Audiobook
- Lunar Rituals for Connecting with Your Inner Goddess
- Narrated by: Susan Hanfield
- Length: 8 hrs and 44 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹500.00
Connect with the primal, feminine power of the Moon. Learn what the heavens are telling you, how to read them, and how to act on this knowledge; plus find inspiration in profiles of many strong women.
There was a time when the feminine and her guiding light, the Moon, were all-powerful. Men were seen primarily as consorts to the Great Goddess, as embodied in every woman. In these peaceful, agrarian societies, primal feminine powers—intuition, emotion, sexuality, creation, communion with nature—were honored. And the moon, which waxed and waned in predictable cycles, was a symbol for the birth, growth, death, and renewal of life on Earth.
Moon Power’s 12 chapters each represent a moon sign. The introduction describes what’s meant by Moon Power, provides some history about ancient moon worship, and explains why it went underground. The basics of moon phases and the meaning of new and full moons are explained. Simple rituals for connecting with the power of the moon are included. The book:
- Offers guidance on working with each sign as the moon passes through it (for example, when the moon is in Aries, take assertive action, but watch impulsivity)
- Includes in each chapter a profile of a powerful woman who typifies her lunar sign (Angelina Jolie, Aries Moon; Malala Yousafzai, Libra Moon)
- Introduces a Goddess and Power Animal for each moon sign and activities and rituals for connecting with their energy during certain moon phases
Moon Power will inspire you to recognize and develop your lunar nature, showing you how—through reflection, ritual, and purposeful action—to understand your emotional nature and inner self more deeply.