In this audio recording, Terry Elston guides you through the core essence of internal and external motivation. This product will allow you to find your own top values plus be able to find out, at the deepest level, what motivates others. Terry is taking you on a fantastic journey through the levels of motivation, using Maslow and Robert Dilts’ models as examples, yet going further into the underlying building blocks of any internal and external stimulus.
Here are some of the principles you will learn:
- the pyramid of motivation - going past the past models.
- How you have an inbuilt motivating system already - your R-A-S.
- One simple question to get inside someone’s inner world.
- Knowing the motivation and direction of another person - towards or away from.
- Skills to find limiting beliefs in yourself and others and then work them out.
- Understanding the goal setter and goal getter, conscious and subconscious minds.
Terry has been working within the corporate sector using NLP for many years. Governments, schools, police forces, and 21 blue-chip companies have been using Terry and his NLP trainers for powerful communicating and leadership developments. “Terry taught me how to use NLP to make a whole career move and motivate me to keep going, even when everything looked like an uphill struggle. His knowledge of motivating skills is second to none!” (Benjamin Bonetti, international best-selling hypnosis and self-development products)