"As good as you are, you can be even better" That is the promise of Joel Weldon, the "idea reporter" who listens, observes, reads... then finally shares his self-tested principles to help his listeners realize their own greater potential. And he illustrates his principles, colorfully, delightfully. He calls on the experiences of people like a scrubwoman, a one-armed high school boy, a drugstore owner, a garbage man, a school teacher, a prisoner of war, a lady boxing expert, a hotel clerk. Their stories, coupled with Joel's own personal experiences, can lead you to a fresh, new perspective on yourself and your capabilities. Your amazing potential, and your willingness to tap that potential, form the foundation of The Weldon Blueprint. From this foundation Joel will take you step-by-step through a process of extending your limits by:
- Accepting responsibility for your actions
- Building greater awareness of your opportunities in life
- Developing a positive, expectant attitude
- Generating new ideas and being more creative
- Establishing and acting on your own values
- Setting realistic goals
- Focusing your thinking
- Managing your time effectively
- Developing positive humor
- Making a total commitment to yourself.
For each of these "building blocks," Joel provides creative suggestions for achieving immediate, measurable, productive results. By taking positive action, you achieve your goals and build a better you.