Your management mentor in a book! This is the go-to guide on making good decisions, helping teams work together, dealing with people problems, and achieving goals when you're newly in charge or looking to brush up on your leadership skills.
Wait, I'm the Boss?!? is chock-full of useful information, tips, and checklists that can be used by anyone who aspires to become a skilled manager. While it’s written with the new manager in mind, it can also serve as a useful refresher for any manager, no matter how experienced he or she may be. With this audiobook, new managers will always know where they are going - no matter where they are. This much-needed, helpful guide explores the fundamental skills that every new manager needs to understand, practice, and master. These fundamental skills include:
- Building teams and teamwork
- Creating a fun and effective organizational culture
- Rewarding and motivating employees
- Leading organizational change
- Learning how to hire great employees
- Coaching and mentoring
- Communicating effectively
- Dealing with layoffs and terminations
Whether you’re in your first management position, are an experienced leader, or are hoping for a promotion, Wait, I'm the Boss?!? will be the mentor you need.