Get Your Free Audiobook
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple
- 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Panic, and Worry
- Narrated by: Stephen Hoye
- Length: 5 hrs and 46 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
2 credits with free trial
Buy Now for ₹668.00
In his new book, the author of the best-selling Retrain Your Brain: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Days delivers 10 easy, yet essential strategies for applying CBT to everyday issues with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple.
Cognitive behavioral therapy is a proven form of psychotherapy that is often the first-line of treatment recommended for managing depression, anxiety, worry, and other common issues. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple delivers a simplified approach to learning the most essential parts of cognitive behavioral therapy and applying them to your life.
Written by licensed psychologist and best-selling author Seth Gillihan, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple replaces workbook pages and technical language with quick and highly accessible cognitive behavioral therapy strategies that can be used on an as-needed basis.
Presented with simple and straightforward language, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple encourages listeners to succeed with:
- Practical explanations of 10 essential CBT principles - such as challenging negative thought patterns, behavioral activation, and overcoming procrastination - organized in a similar structure to in-person cognitive behavioral therapy
- Supportive guidance for creating goals and outlining strategies to help yourself meet them
- Helpful self-evaluation sections to help you track your progress and reflect on what you’ve learned using cognitive behavioral therapy
For people who are interested in realizing the proven benefits of CBT, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple is a vital resource that will promote personal growth as you overcome challenges and improve your wellbeing.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, a PDF of reference material not included in the narration will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.