Get Your Free Audiobook
This Is Depression
- A Comprehensive, Compassionate Guide for Anyone Who Wants to Understand Depression
- Narrated by: Angela Juarez
- Length: 11 hrs and 4 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹586.00
Depression sucks. It's a debilitating illness that affects the mind and the body—and chances are that you or someone you love will battle depression at some point in your lifetime. This Is Depression is your guide through the darkness.
Psychiatrist Dr. Diane McIntosh provides all the information you need to understand and combat this serious and isolating disorder. Written in an accessible format with compassion and humor, Dr. McIntosh takes an evidence-based approach as she outlines the causes, impact, and treatment of depression and along the way provides encouragement that it can be overcome.
This Is Depression reveals:
- How life experience, genetics, and hormones factor into depression, and explores the common overlap between depression and other mental and physical illnesses
- How all areas of life can be impacted by depression
- Essential tools to support you in your recovery or your loved one on their journey.
Depression can be a lonely, debilitating illness, but sufferers are not alone, and there is always a path forward. This book is the first step on that path.