In this paradigm-changing audio program, Creating Irresistible Influence with NLP, author and NLP modeler Charles Faulkner reveals the concept of "meaningful influence" and why it is really the only kind of influence you will ever need to know about. You see, influence only happens when something means something. Meaning is what engages us. Meaning is what makes us emotional. Meaning is what lets us know what we're all about. What is meaningful to us is what really matters. And as we know, everyone takes action when it comes to what really matters. In this program, you will learn how you can substantially increase your influence by interacting with others in more meaningful ways. And doing this doesn't mean pretending anything. In fact, you will get to be more of who you are as you encourage others to express more of who they are.
You will learn how to influence more effectively and obtain more of what you really want. In Creating Irresistible Influence with NLP, you'll learn:
- The crucial difference between influence and manipulation.
- How to hear (and see) what people really want.
- How to increase your influence through a Value Matrix.
- Five ways every one of us makes something more meaningful.
- The importance of Identity Values over Utility Values.
- The five levels of the Pyramid of Influence.
- How everyday metaphors shape our identities and businesses.
- The Five Life Purposes that drive all of us.
- How the stories we tell about ourselves lead to our futures.
What members say
- Coffee lover
The reviews almost discouraged me
The reviews almost discouraged me. I am glad I selected this book. The recording is bit dated but still great material. I think the book helps me understand myself and understand others much better.
2 people found this helpful
- Craig T.
Posotive but long winded
I think this is for the beginner As it is told in a positive and reassuring manner and feels like a journey of self discovery but seemed a little long winded for me ,just when id think ok next section there would be another example of the point being made or a restating of the same point ,i think this may be because the content wasn't as new to me as it would be for some .
I would recommend this book tho its positive and showed me as a bit of a procrastinator which made me chuckle