Discover the physical, mental, and spiritual healing power of crystals and awaken the healer within.
Believed to hold restorative powers over our health, crystals have served humanity for millennia. With Crystal Healing for Women, you can unlock the ancient secrets of healing and wisdom held within these stones. Crystal healer and Reiki Master Mariah K. Lyons shares her knowledge in this practical guide that helps women awaken to their feminine divinity and healing powers and rekindle their instinctual relationship with nature. She also shows you how to select and care for crystals and incorporate them in rituals. You'll learn to intentionally utilize crystals, helping you to find deeper levels of spiritual growth, integrated healing, and sustainable well-being.
Crystal Healing for Women features:
- Crystal healing fundamentals: how crystal vibrational energy works as well as how to activate, charge, and cleanse your crystals.
- Forty energetic self-care rituals: daily and seasonal wellness practices plus focused healing and manifestation for fertility, pregnancy, the feminine cycle, anxiety, creativity, and love.
- Fifty healing crystal profiles: modern interpretations and individual features of stones with energetic properties and healing compatibilities.
- Ten key crystals for women: an in-depth look at select stones chosen for their potency, healing power, and connection to Divine Feminine energy.
- Crystals in everyday life: where to place them in your home and on your body and how to work with them and create crystal-healing grids.
"Crystal Healing for Women is a lucid guide to the glistening world of gems. Mariah leads us through rituals and practices that activate our relationship to Earth's most mystical stones." (Kim Krans, author of New York Times best-selling The Wild Unknown Tarot)
"Grounded and open-hearted, this book is a wonderful resource to support women being their own healer." (Deborah Hanekamp, founder of Mama Medicine, and author of Ritual Baths)
"Mariah K. Lyons has the unique ability to cut through the clutter surrounding the world of wellness and present the science behind crystals in a way that is accessible yet still honors their magic. Through her mix of in-depth research and hands-on work as a healer, she has produced an encyclopedic guide that is both insightful and informative. It’s the only book on crystals you’ll ever need!" (Rachel Marlowe, West Coast Contributor, Vogue)