Movie Trivia ( The 30s, 40s, & 50s)1 titles in series
Movie Trivia: Volume One Publisher's Summary
“The brain may die, but my compulsion for useless trivia lives on.” (Molly Harper)
If your ears perk up whenever you hear:
- “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.”
- “I’ll have what she’s having.”
- “Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here. This is the war room.”
- “You can’t handle the truth.”
- “You talkin’ to me?”
- “Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.”
- “It’s just a flesh wound” Black Night (Cleese)
- “And don’t call me Shirley.”
...then you'll enjoy discovering the sometimes scandalous behind-the-scenes scoops about the actors and actresses of the '30s, '40s, and '50s.
Whether for game night with family and friends, preparing for the competition at the local pub, or passing the time during long family car trips, this is the book for you.
Scroll up, and click "Buy".