Get Your Free Audiobook
Grantville Gazette, Volume IV
- Ring of Fire - Gazette Editions Series, Book 4
- Narrated by: P. J. Ochlan
- Length: 12 hrs and 44 mins
Add to cart failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for ₹703.00
In Paula Goodlett and Gorg Huff's "Poor Little Rich Girls," we follow the continuing adventures of the teenage tycoons begun by Huff in "The Sewing Circle" (Gazette #1) and "Other People's Money" (Gazette #3). The focus in this story, however, is on the younger siblings - the so-called Barbie Consortium - and their down-timer associates and enemies.
Jose Clavell's "Magdeburg Marines" and Ernest Lutz and John Zeek's "Elizabeth" depict the early days of two military units after the Ring of Fire: a reborn US Marine Corps trying to adapt to new circumstances, and the First Railway Company, formed to provide logistics using a combination of up-time and down-time methods and technology.
David Carrico's "Heavy Metal Music" continues the story of the interaction between up-time and down-time musicians that he began in last issue's "The Sound of Music."
In other stories:
- A German craftsman blackballed by guild masters gets a new start in Karen Bergstralh's "One Man's Junk."
- Grantville has to deal with the tragic accidental deaths of several high school graduates in Kerryn Offord's "The Class of '34."
Contains mature themes.